CIA – Caller ID will help you identify unknown numbers on incoming calls. CIA also helps you block unwanted calls and warns you about spam/scam calls based on numbers reported by millions of users worldwide.
With CIA you can immediately see who an anonymous caller is, whether it is a business or a personal number. Our database identifies contact data for more than 1.5 billion numbers worldwide. Block phone numbers and add them to your own personal blacklist.
• Real-time Caller ID: Always know who’s calling
• Slide, tap, swipe: Slide the Caller ID up or down the screen, tap to minimize or swipe to dismiss during calls
• Smart call actions: Mute or block calls, reject calls with predefined text messages or set a call back reminder
• Call blocker: Block calls from telemarketers and other scam/spam callers
• Spam warning: Get warnings for more than 1 million spam numbers worldwide
• Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of who’s behind a strange telephone number
• Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the phone number is busy, CIA will suggest similar alternatives
• Backup contacts: Never lose a contact’s phone number again
• Contact shortcuts: Multiple ways to handle contacts on after call screens
• My profile: Manage the information other users see about you
• Integration with multiple data sources e.g. Yelp!, facebook, Tripadvisor, Google Places, White Pages and Yellow Pages across the world to provide faster, more precise results.